ENP Newswire - 27 January 2014 Release date- 21012014 - Vancouver, BC - Sierra Madre Developments Inc. wishes to announce that at its recent annual general and special meeting of shareholders, the company's shareholders approved all items presented for voting. Most notably, shareholders approved the sale of the Penoles property to Morro Bay Resources Ltd , as described in its October 22, 2013 news release. In addition the company announces Omineca Mining and Metals has agreed to extend all payment and expenditure deadlines related to the Harrison Gold property by a period of one year. Contact: Carl von Einsiedel CEO and Director Sierra Madre Developments Inc Tel: 604-685-3357
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes
- Sbarro Files for Bankruptcy Again