TIME: 10 a.m. EVENT: Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee full committee hearing on "Oversight and Reauthorization of the Export-Import Bank of the United States ." WITNESS(ES): Fred Hochberg , chairman and president of the Export-Import Bank of the United States , testifies DATE: January 28, 2014 LOCATION: 538 Dirksen Senate Office Building CONTACT: 202-224-7391 http://banking.senate.gov
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party