“We love Lexacom. It has enabled our GPs and secretaries to manage their workload more effectively and has allowed us to operate more flexibly as a practice,” Deborah said. “Lexacom integrates with EMIS Web which cuts down the amount of work our doctors have to do and ensures patient data is inputted accurately within every dictation.”
Both GPs and Locums at the practice are regularly using the Lexacom iPhone App to securely record and send dictations directly from a patient’s house or when working from home. The dictations are encrypted and sent via the secure Lexacom Cloud server and typed at the practice in the normal way.
“The iPhone app has been particularly useful for our partners who sometimes prefer to catch up on additional paperwork at home after a busy surgery. Our locums use Lexacom Mobile across all the surgeries they work for by just picking up the correct surgery to dictate to.” Deborah added.
Lexacom Digital Dictation is also helping the practice meet its Choose and Book targets such as 24-hour referral letters for urgent cases.
“Using Lexacom has enabled us to review and improve how we handle Choose and Book referrals so we can easily flag and action urgent letters to ensure we meet C&B targets on time.” As a result, the practice receives far less enquiries from patients chasing letters, freeing up time to spend on other work.
One of the other key benefits for
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Lexacom/Digitaldictation/prweb11519496.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps