TORONTO _ Jamieson Laboratories Ltd , maker of some of Canada's best-known brands of vitamins and nutrition supplements, is being sold to affiliates of private equity company CCMP Capital Advisors . The value of the transaction has not been disclosed. Jamieson chairman Eric Margolis says the deal is expected to close Jan. 31 .
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party