TORONTO _ Jamieson Laboratories Ltd , maker of some of Canada's best-known brands of vitamins and nutrition supplements, is being sold to affiliates of private equity company CCMP Capital Advisors . The value of the transaction has not been disclosed. Jamieson chairman Eric Margolis says the deal is expected to close Jan. 31 .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy