ITExpo East at the
Priologic is showing their award winning software, EasyRTC, an Open Source WebRTC Bundle of Joy for building enterprise WebRTC apps.
According to Priologic’s CEO,
"Last year there where only a few companies working with WebRTC. Now it’s widespread, most developers are aware of it and starting to incorporate it into their toolkits," says Pelton.
And, EasyRTC’s highly scalable backend signaling server can be deployed on Windows, Mac OS X or Linux, either on a laptop, on-premise server or in the cloud.
Unlike most WebRTC companies, whose free client side SDKs connect to their paid platform-as-a-service, EasyRTC provides all of the source code for the client and server and building block code for your apps for free, under a
Priologic monetizes EasyRTC by licensing pre-built apps such as tawk.com; building extensions that enhance EasyRTC, like native SDKs for iOS, Android and other platforms; and by providing world class support and development services.
For more information about EasyRTC, visit the Priologic kiosk at booth number 514M in the
Founder and CEO,
In addition to EasyRTC and tawk.com Priologic developed the PrioPhone softphone, it provides a means of extending existing enterprise
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11522889.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- U.S. Economy Added 175,000 Jobs in February
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Pussy Riot Members Attacked at McDonald's