MOORPARK, Calif. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. (NYSE: PFSI) will announce results for the quarter ended December 31, 2013 and the period from the completion of its initial public offering on May 9, 2013 to December 31, 2013 in a news release to be issued after the market close on Wednesday, February 5, 2014 . The release will be available online at www.IR.PennyMacFinancial.com . The Company’s executives will review the results in a recorded presentation. The recording and accompanying slide presentation will be available on the Company’s website concurrently with the news release. Individuals who are unable to access the website but would like to receive a copy of the slide presentation should contact the Company’s Investor Relations department at 818-224-2046. About PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. is a specialty financial services firm with a comprehensive mortgage platform and integrated business focused on the production and servicing of U.S. residential mortgage loans and the management of investments related to the U.S. residential mortgage market. PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. is headquartered in Moorpark, California . The Company trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "PFSI." Additional information about the Company is available at www.IR.PennyMacFinancial.com . Investors and Media PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. Christopher Oltmann , 818-746-2046 Source: PennyMac Financial Services, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March