Item 2.03 Creation of a Direct Financial Obligation or an Obligation under an Off-Balance Sheet Arrangement of a Registrant On January 21, 2014 , we borrowed $105,000 from our principal stockholder, Breisgau Bio Ventures SA . The loan is evidenced by a promissory note bearing interest at 6% per annum. Principal and interest are due and payable on the first anniversary of issuance. At any time prior to completion or termination of the capital raise being conducted by us and described in our current report on Form 8-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on September 9, 2011 , the holder may elect to convert the principal amount of the promissory note, and/or accrued interest thereon, into shares of our common stock in the capital raise at the subscription price thereof. Since February 2012 , we have borrowed an aggregate principal amount of $3,805,000 from investors (including Breisgau Bio Ventures SA ) on these terms, which amount includes the $105,000 covered by this report. Item 3.02 Unregistered Sales of Equity Securities For the offer and sale of the promissory note described under Item 2.03 above, as well as the offer of the underlying shares of common stock, we have relied upon the exemption from registration set forth in Section 4(2) of the Act and/or Rule 506 of Regulation D and/or Regulation S.
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?