MIDLAND, Texas --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Parsley Energy, Inc. (the “Company”) announced today that on December 20, 2013 the Company confidentially submitted a draft registration statement on Form S-1 to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) relating to a proposed initial public offering of shares of the Company’s Class A common stock. The number of shares of Class A common stock to be offered and the price range for the offering have not yet been determined. The Company expects to use the net proceeds from the proposed offering to reduce indebtedness and for general corporate purposes, including to fund the Company’s exploration and development program. The offering is expected to commence during the second quarter of 2014, subject to completion of the SEC review process with respect to the registration statement, as well as to market conditions and other considerations. This announcement is being made pursuant to, and in accordance with, Rule 135 under the Securities Act of 1933. This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities, and shall not constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of that jurisdiction. Parsley Energy, LLC Colin W. Roberts , 432-818-2100 General Counsel email@example.com Source: Parsley Energy, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy