OmniAmerican Bank recently delivered 15 pairs of Nike basketball shoes to members of Fort Worth's Polytechnic High School basketball team. The shoes, which have a total estimated value of $1,200 , were donated to the school in conjunction with the bank's ABCs of Credit seminar. Shown, left to right, are Daniel Scroggins , principal of Polytechnic High School ; Chad Kerr , assistant vice president and branch manager of OmniAmerican Bank ; Charles Hickman , head basketball coach, Polytechnic High School ; Nathaniel Hollis , assistant coach, Polytechnic High School ; and Ronnie Nichols , assistant coach, Polytechnic High School .
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'