OKI single function and multifunction printers deliver cost-effective versatility and enhanced performance to streamline workflow processes and optimize productivity within the education setting. OKI's commitment to the education market is evident in the company's comprehensive line of printers and related solutions tailored to the school or district environment – from classrooms to computer labs, to administrative offices and libraries.
"As technology continues to advance, OKI remains dedicated to providing innovative solutions that meet the emerging needs of educators and administrators, alike,” said
OKI will be demonstrating the following products and solutions at FETC in booth 1517:
· C831 (http://www.okidata.com/printers/color/c831) – The C831 is a tabloid (11”x17”) color single function printer that combines a powerful feature set with a compact footprint. This device is ideal for the classroom setting due to its space saving design and versatility – including broad media flexibility, enhanced security, competitive acquisition cost and low total cost of ownership. · MPS4242 – This mid-workgroup A4 (letter/legal) color MFP features OKI’s smart Extendable Platform and offers high-speed output, high print quality, productivity-enhancing feature sets, enriched user interface and streamlined document workflow processing. These qualities, plus a low total cost of ownership, deliver a compelling value proposition to the mid-workgroup segment, particularly the education industry where such attributes are highly valued. · Remark® Test Grading Solution (http://www.okidata.com/remark-test -grading-overview) scans, processes, scores bubble chart tests and runs reports with speed, ease and efficiency. The solution is compatible with all OKI color and monochrome MFPs, uses plain paper, and easily exports grades into many popular student information systems. · PaperCut MF™ (http://www.okidata.com/papercut-overview)is a print job accounting and management software solution that can work with single function and multifunction printers with OKI’s smart Extendable Platform. This software helps schools save money on excess and unauthorized printing by creating a secure and confidential printing environment. In addition, the software helps schools account for and allocate the costs of printing and copying.
FETC is a content-rich conference that brings education leaders and technology experts together to exchange techniques and strategies for teaching and learning success. Known worldwide for its outstanding program, FETC provides educators and administrators the opportunity to explore the integration of technology across the curriculum – from kindergarten to college – through hands-on exposure to the latest hardware, software and successful strategies. FETC offers a wealth of information for all education professions – teachers, principals and deans, district administrators, curriculum designers, media specialists, technology directors and others.
All OKI Data products are built on parent company OKI Data Corporation’s history of leadership and innovation. Most of OKI Data's color printing solutions feature Single Pass Color™ as well as proprietary digital LED and HD Color technologies. These technologies allow
OKI provides live (http://www.okidata.com/oki-to-demonstrate-textile -transfer-printers-at-2013-sgia#_ftn1), toll-free technical support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, with agents based in
Remark Reg. T.M.,
Single Pass Color T.M. and design Reg.
ENERGY STAR Reg. T.M.
 (http://www.okidata.com/oki-to-demonstrate-textile-transfer-printers -at-2013-sgia#_ftnref1) Available in the U.S. and Canada Contact:
email@example.com About OKI Data Americas
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder