One of NeuroVive's shareholders, Baulos Capital (formerly Private Placement Sprl) and Dr. Guo Weicheng, co-founder of Sihuan Pharmaceuticals (the company's partner in China ) announced they have undertaken to subscribe for both their participating interests in NeuroVive's current right share issue. According to a release, additionally, Maas Biolab, NeuroVive's shareholder, has undertaken to donate for free and transfer a total of approx. 2 million subscription rights to Baulos Capital and Dr. Guo Weicheng, which Baulos Capital and Dr. Guo Weicheng have undertaken to subscribe for. Overall, this means a commitment by Baulos Capital to subscribe for 595,000 shares, or approx. SEK 8.3 m, and by Dr. Guo Weicheng a commitment to subscribe for 358,250 shares, or approx. SEK 5 m in the rights share issue. The subscription period for NeuroVive's current rights share issue continues until 27 January 2014 and is open to current and new investors and shareholders. NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB (publ) is a mitochondrial medicine company. More Information: http://neurovive.irportalen.se/?lang=en www.neurovive.se ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party