Dubai : National Bank of Umm Al Quwain (NBQ) on Monday reported a net profit of Dh368 million in 2013, 12 per cent higher than Dh328.52 million in 2012. The bank achieved total revenue of Dh659.92 million last year compared with Dh623.19 million in 2012. NBQ's net operating profit before provisions for 2013 was Dh441.32 million compared to Dh369.82 million in 2012. The bank's loans and advances were at Dh7 billion and customer deposits were at Dh7.44 billion at the end of 2013 and the advances to deposit ratio was at 95.1 per cent. The bank's capital adequacy ratio was at 33.8 per cent as on December 31, 2013 . The board has proposed a cash dividend of 16 per cent and bonus share dividend of 5 per cent of the share capital.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March