Item 8.01 Other Events. On January 21, 2014 , National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation (the "Company") entered into an underwriting agreement (the "Underwriting Agreement") with J.P. Morgan Securities LLC , Mitsubishi UFJ Securities (USA), Inc. , RBC Capital Markets, LLC and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. , as representatives of the several underwriters named on Schedule I thereto, in connection with the issuance and sale of $300,000,000 aggregate principal amount of 1.10% Collateral Trust Bonds due 2017 (the "2017 Bonds") and $300,000,000 aggregate principal amount of 2.15% Collateral Trust Bonds due 2019 (the "2019 Bonds," and, together with the 2017 Bonds, the "Bonds"). The offering is expected to close on January 28, 2014 . Copies of the Underwriting Agreement and the Forms of Global Certificates for the Bonds are filed as Exhibits 1.1, 4.1 and 4.2, respectively, and are incorporated by reference herein. Item 9.01 Financial Statements and Exhibits. The exhibits to this Current Report on Form 8-K are listed on the exhibit index, which appears elsewhere herein and is incorporated herein by reference.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'