ENP Newswire -
Release date- 24012014 -
The grants will sponsor research in specific, high priority areas of interest to America's space program.
For future space exploration and applications here on Earth,
As the requirements for aerospace structures become more complex and sophisticated, there also is a need to create an innovative capability for manufacturing ground and space structures. This research topic area seeks technologies in materials design, process modeling and material behavior prediction that will lead to new lightweight and multifunctional materials and structures.
The third topic area under this solicitation seeks to develop low size, weight, and power lasers that could be used for lower-cost, lighter-weight Earth science space platforms. Advanced lasers also may enable reliable, higher data rates while requiring less size, weight and power on future interplanetary space missions.
For information on the solicitation, including specific technology areas of interest and how to submit notices of intent and proposals, visit: http://tinyurl.com/kcglhca
This solicitation is part of
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?