In trading on Monday, electric utilities shares were relative leaders, down on the day by about 0.2%. Leading the group were shares of Pepco Holdings (POM), up about 1.4% and shares of DTE Energy (DTE) up about 1.2% on the day. Also showing relative strength are royalty shares, down on the day by about 0.2% as a group, led by Research Frontiers (REFR), trading up by about 10.4% and Enduro Royalty Trust (NDRO), trading up by about 1.4% on Monday. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Leaders012714&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South