The original flight path safety system developed by MDA for USAF has been deployed worldwide since 2004, focused on the design of flight paths for aircraft fitted with ground-based navigation equipment. This contract extension will provide an additional year of operational support along with enhancements that evolve system capability in the support of aircraft fitted with both ground-based and satellite-based navigation equipment.
MDA is a global communications and information company providing operational solutions to commercial and government organizations worldwide.
MDA's business is focused on markets and customers with strong repeat business potential. In addition, the Company conducts a significant amount of advanced technology development.
MDA's well-established global customer base is served by more than 4,500 employees operating from 11 offices located in
The Company's common shares trade under the symbol TSX:MDA.
This release contains forward-looking statements and information, which reflect the current view of
For additional information with respect to certain of these risks or factors, plus additional risks or factors, reference should be made to the Company's continuous disclosure materials filed from time to time with Canadian securities regulatory authorities, which are available online under the Company's profile at www.sedar.com or on the Company's website at www.mdacorporation.com
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time