The original flight path safety system developed by MDA for USAF has been deployed worldwide since 2004, focused on the design of flight paths for aircraft fitted with ground-based navigation equipment. This contract extension will provide an additional year of operational support along with enhancements that evolve system capability in the support of aircraft fitted with both ground-based and satellite-based navigation equipment.
MDA is a global communications and information company providing operational solutions to commercial and government organizations worldwide.
MDA's business is focused on markets and customers with strong repeat business potential. In addition, the Company conducts a significant amount of advanced technology development.
MDA's well-established global customer base is served by more than 4,500 employees operating from 11 offices located in
The Company's common shares trade under the symbol TSX:MDA.
This release contains forward-looking statements and information, which reflect the current view of
For additional information with respect to certain of these risks or factors, plus additional risks or factors, reference should be made to the Company's continuous disclosure materials filed from time to time with Canadian securities regulatory authorities, which are available online under the Company's profile at www.sedar.com or on the Company's website at www.mdacorporation.com
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better