SHANGHAI , January 27 , SinoCast -- Suzhou Tianma Specialty Chemicals announces that Tianma Pharma, controlling shareholder, sold 14,282,500 shares in the company in block trade on January 23 , representing 5% of capital stock. Tianma Group holds 88,210,180 shares in the company after the holding cut, representing 30.88% of capital stock and remaining controlling shareholder. It does not rule out possibility that Tianma Group will continue to cut holdings in the company in the following 12 months.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks