A KE statement on Friday said that the platform’s key components are
It said that this platform will allow the company to maximize its `Advance Metering Infrastructure (AMI) capability’ with proper network management. This will help in improved monitoring of the overall electrical network which will reduce energy losses further, manage recoveries, proactively address network performance issues, enhance distribution planning capability and improve outage management, the KE statement added.
This will also have a positive impact as far as customer service is c concerned.
The initial phase of the project will be to implement Smart Meters for approximately 10,000 customers across a few specific areas of
The agreement was signed by
”This platform will give us greater visibility over our network, enhance our operations, deliver better customer service and provide the foundation for us to adapt to leading technologies in electrical distribution. IPL provides strong local capability to implement and integrate this platform composed of the top rated Smart Grid products of
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Nasdaq OMX Profits Soar in Q1
- John Oliver Set for 'Last Week Tonight'
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- Sina Loses License Over Porn