A KE statement on Friday said that the platform’s key components are
It said that this platform will allow the company to maximize its `Advance Metering Infrastructure (AMI) capability’ with proper network management. This will help in improved monitoring of the overall electrical network which will reduce energy losses further, manage recoveries, proactively address network performance issues, enhance distribution planning capability and improve outage management, the KE statement added.
This will also have a positive impact as far as customer service is c concerned.
The initial phase of the project will be to implement Smart Meters for approximately 10,000 customers across a few specific areas of
The agreement was signed by
”This platform will give us greater visibility over our network, enhance our operations, deliver better customer service and provide the foundation for us to adapt to leading technologies in electrical distribution. IPL provides strong local capability to implement and integrate this platform composed of the top rated Smart Grid products of
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista