If you found a shiny new tablet computer in your Christmas stocking only to have it appropriated by another member of your family, you'll feel for the 100 members of the judiciary who took part in a recent pilot of ebooks.
Obiter has learned that they were recently equipped with new tablets at a total cost of £42,900, which suggests they came from the
At least we can be sure that no one is playing Angry Birds in court.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study