Principal Investigator to present interim analysis related to benefits of pharmacogenetic testing for dosing the most widely prescribed oral anticoagulant drug in North America SEATTLE --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Iverson Genetics is currently conducting a five year, multi-center, nationwide study in collaboration with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), to assess the effectiveness of genetic testing in reducing the incidence of adverse events associated with the initiation of WARFARIN therapy. The WARFARIN Study Principal Investigator, An Pang Chieng , MD, will present “The Power of Companion Diagnostic Testing in Personalized Medicine” at this year’s Personalized Medicine World Conference . Dr. Chieng will outline the validated roadmap for study completion (expected 2015); and highlight the potential impact of pharmacogenetics on the future of healthcare and WARFARIN dosing safety / efficacy specifically. LOCATION: Computer History Museum , 1401 N Shoreline Blvd , Mountain View, CA. The WARFARIN presentation is part of the Track 1 afternoon session at 2:15 p.m. on Tuesday January 28, 2014 , Day 2 of the conference. Iverson Genetics www.iversongenetics.com Iverson Genetic Diagnostics, Inc. is a clinical laboratory and healthcare information service provider with corporate headquarters in Seattle, Washington and production headquarters in Charleston, South Carolina . Iverson Genetics Sarah Wakefield , 206-946-6006 email@example.com Source: Iverson Genetic Diagnostics, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'
- Molina Adding Hundreds of Jobs in Michigan
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot