Principal Investigator to present interim analysis related to benefits of pharmacogenetic testing for dosing the most widely prescribed oral anticoagulant drug in North America SEATTLE --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Iverson Genetics is currently conducting a five year, multi-center, nationwide study in collaboration with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), to assess the effectiveness of genetic testing in reducing the incidence of adverse events associated with the initiation of WARFARIN therapy. The WARFARIN Study Principal Investigator, An Pang Chieng , MD, will present “The Power of Companion Diagnostic Testing in Personalized Medicine” at this year’s Personalized Medicine World Conference . Dr. Chieng will outline the validated roadmap for study completion (expected 2015); and highlight the potential impact of pharmacogenetics on the future of healthcare and WARFARIN dosing safety / efficacy specifically. LOCATION: Computer History Museum , 1401 N Shoreline Blvd , Mountain View, CA. The WARFARIN presentation is part of the Track 1 afternoon session at 2:15 p.m. on Tuesday January 28, 2014 , Day 2 of the conference. Iverson Genetics www.iversongenetics.com Iverson Genetic Diagnostics, Inc. is a clinical laboratory and healthcare information service provider with corporate headquarters in Seattle, Washington and production headquarters in Charleston, South Carolina . Iverson Genetics Sarah Wakefield , 206-946-6006 firstname.lastname@example.org Source: Iverson Genetic Diagnostics, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March