Arab Finance : International Monetary Fund expected a global economic growth of 3% in 2013 to 3.7% in 2014, rising to 3.9% in 2015; these expectations are 0.1% over the previous forecast issued by the IMF in October 2013 . The IMF mentioned that it expected Egypt to achieve a growth rate of 2.8% this year, in 2014 compared with 1.8% last year, and the inflation rates are expected to rise from 6.9% last year to 10.3% this year, while the unemployment rate will decrease slightly from 13% to 12.8%. Source: Ahram & Arab Finance Editor
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List