ENP Newswire -
Release date- 24012014 - IDEX has secured an order of 300,000 units for the Colibri swipe sensor from
The sensors are expected to be delivered after the first quarter of 2014. This volume order is
'This order by WWTT represents an important milestone in IDEX commercialization phase,' said CEO
Tel: +44 7788 922 171
Combined with core software solutions for imaging and authentication, the SmartFinger technology enables on-device enrollment, template storage and verification within the very same module. SmartFinger solutions can be seamlessly integrated into a variety of embedded applications such as mobile phones, one-time password devices, Smartcards, payment and ID cards, payment terminals, access control devices and biometric security and login tokens.
With a vision to become a provider of 'life technologies' to facilitate and improve the daily lives of the users, the Group strives to employ cutting-edge technologies in its products and implement strategic development plans in an effort to enlarge its market share and promoted the diversification of its product mix.
WWTT has been listed on
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence