Revised Long Set-up for USD/JPY Trade: Buy USD/JPY between 102.00-102.50 (but no lower than 101) Stop Loss: Place stop at 100.85 Trade Target: First target is at 104.75 (take half profits); second target is at 105.40 Trade Management: Move stop to break even if price reaches 104.75 See related: A USD/JPY Long with Healthy Validation Receive three free months of premium trade signals and analysis by visiting TradingAnalysis.com . Disclaimer: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'