The Reserve Bank of India said that foreign reserves declined by $1.20 billion to reach $292.08 billion during the week ended in Jan. 17 . Moreover, forex reserves increased by $177.8 million to $293.28 billion for the week ended in Jan. 10 , adding that the foreign currency assets rose by $190.3 million to $267.14 billion last week. The current changes in India`s foreign exchange reserves came after the recent variable changes in U.S. dollar terms including the effect of appreciation and deprecation of other currencies.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March