SHANGHAI , January 27 , SinoCast -- Datang International Power Generation announces that provisions for depreciation reserves, inventory decline, fixed assets discarding, stock material discarding and writing-off of early-stage project costs are expected to reduce about CNY 1.24 billion profits and about CNY 992 million net profits attributable to parent in 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign