Dallah Healthcare Holding announced the development of using the proceeds of its IPO that took place from November 19, 2012 to November 25, 2012 . The proceeds netted SAR 513.1 million after deducting the IPO costs of SAR 26.5 million. The total proceeds used as of December 31, 2013 were as follow: 1- SAR 38 million representing the acquisition price of pharmaceuticals, herbal and cosmetics factory 2- SAR 101.8 million for buying land in Riyadh 3- SAR 3.3 million for the first payment of design works.; All Rights Reserved - Mubasher Info
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?