STAMFORD, Conn. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Crane Co. , a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products, today announced its regular quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share for the first quarter of 2014. The dividend is payable on March 10, 2014 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on February 28, 2014 . Crane Co. is a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products. Founded in 1855, Crane provides products and solutions to customers in the aerospace, electronics, hydrocarbon processing, petrochemical, chemical, power generation, automated merchandising, transportation and other markets. The Company has four business segments: Aerospace & Electronics, Engineered Materials, Merchandising Systems, and Fluid Handling. Crane has approximately 11,000 employees in North America , South America , Europe , Asia and Australia . Crane Co. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:CR). For more information, visit www.craneco.com . Crane Co. Richard E. Koch , 203-363-7352 Director, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications www.craneco.com Source: Crane Co.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock