WILMINGTON, Mass. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. (NYSE: CRL) will release fourth-quarter and full-year 2013 financial results and provide 2014 financial guidance on Tuesday, February 11 th , after the market closes. A conference call has been scheduled to discuss this information on Wednesday, February 12 th , at 8:30 a.m. ET . Investors will have the opportunity to listen to a live webcast of the conference call through the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at ir.criver.com . A replay will be accessible through the same website. About Charles River Accelerating Drug Development. Exactly. Charles River provides essential products and services to help pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, government agencies and leading academic institutions around the globe accelerate their research and drug development efforts. Our dedicated employees are focused on providing clients with exactly what they need to improve and expedite the discovery, early-stage development and safe manufacture of new therapies for the patients who need them. To learn more about our unique portfolio and breadth of services, visit www.criver.com . Investor Relations: Charles River Susan E. Hardy , 781-222-6190 Corporate Vice President, Investor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org Source: Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California