SHANGHAI , January 27 , SinoCast -- Shanghai Liangmao Futures was agreed to lift the registered capital to CNY 436 million from CNY 100 million . CCB Trust invested CNY 326 million for the move. After that, CCB Trust will hold a 77.07% stake in the futures firm and Shanghai Liangyou Group will hold a 22.93% stake.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11