TORONTO _ The Canadian dollar ended the day at 89.99 cents US, down 0.32 of a cent from Friday. The U.S. dollar closed at 111.12 cents Cdn, up 0.39 cents . Pound sterling was at C$1.8418 , up 1.44 cents and US$1.6575 , up 0.72 cents . The Euro closed at C$1.5192 up 0.51 of a cent. Quotations provided by BMO Capital Markets .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign