BrightMove, a leading provider of on-demand recruiting software for staffing firms, outsourcing providers and corporate HR departments, today announced that it is offering free conversion options for companies looking to migrate from Bullhorn, Sendouts and Maxhire.
2014 is the year for organizations to fully recognize that their talent is their most important asset. In fact, CEOs consider human capital as their top challenge in 2014. Companies need the right tools in place in order to become talent magnets to attract and retain skilled workers. But for many companies, the prospect of switching from one recruiting system (even one that no longer fits their needs) to another is daunting.
It doesn’t have to be a nightmare, though. BrightMove is extending a limited-time offer for companies looking to convert from Bullhorn, Sendouts or Maxhire – free conversion to BrightMove and up to 6 months free while they see out their current contract. This may come just in time for Sendouts and Maxhire customers who are feeling the pressure to convert to Bullhorn, but may not want to. On top of these huge upfront incentives, these companies will also gain access to BrightMove’s cutting-edge functionality, including:
• Access to over 1000 resume sources with every license
• Posting to most major job sites
• Direct access to
• Complete support for Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome on any operating system
• Real-time web-based calendaring integration with Exchange and Outlook
“We wanted to offer companies more options than a forced migration to a platform that doesn’t meet their needs,” said
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11522052.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign