ENP Newswire - 27 January 2014 Release date- 24012014 - Banco Sabadell will propose to General Shareholders' Meeting a payout of 0.03 euros per share in the form of a dividend complemented with shares. At the meeting of Banco Sabadell's Board of Directors which was held today, it was agreed to propose at the next Ordinary General Shareholders' Meeting the distribution to shareholders of a gross dividend per share, corresponding to the 2013 financial year, of 0.01 euros , plus a payout complementary to the dividend of 0.02 euros per share in the form of shares from treasury stock for an equivalent amount.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?