The flight test aircraft participating in Singapore will be MSN003, which will be on static display 11-12 February and will also take part in the flying display on both days.
The A350 XWB is the world's most modern mid-size widebody and is currently at an advanced phase of its flight test programme, with entry into commercial service set for the fourth quarter of this year.
The aircraft's participation at Singapore will enable trade visitors to get a close-up look at the aircraft both on the ground and in the air, with a flying display that will demonstrate its manoeuvrability, sleek design and exceptionally low noise levels.
"I am very pleased to announce that we will bring the A350 XWB to Singapore," said Fabrice Brgier,
Featuring an extra-wide cabin and non-stop flying capability of up to 8,250 nautical miles, the A350 XWB will be especially well suited to the needs of
To date, firm orders from the region for the aircraft already total 244, representing 30%t of total A350 XWB sales.
812 Airbus A350 XWBs have thus far been ordered by 39 customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget