SHANGHAI , January 27 , SinoCast -- Local government revealed fiscal revenue of CNY 410.951 billion for Shanghai in 2013, rising 9.8% from a year earlier. Fiscal expenditure reached CNY 452.861 billion , hiking 8.2%, with the growth climbing 1.3 percentage points. By the end of the year, deposit balances recorded by local Chinese and foreign financial institutions rose 9% from a year earlier to CNY 6.9 trillion , increasing CNY 547.425 billion from year beginning, with the growth CNY 9.5 billion more than a year earlier. Loan balances had been CNY 4.4 trillion , hiking 8.2% from a year earlier and CNY 329.746 billion from year beginning, with the latter growth CNY 52.08 billion less than a year earlier.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March