KUALA LUMPUR : Yinson Holdings Bhd (YHB) will raise up to RM500 million from a planned renounceable rights issue to increase its authorised share capital to RM1 billion from RM500 million , followed by a share split. In a filing to Bursa Malaysia yesterday, it said the move is to accommodate the issuance of the rights shares and facilitate any rise in share capital of YHB in future.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March