MoodyÂ“s Latin America Agente de Calificaci×£n de Riesgo assigned a B3 global local-currency debt rating to Banco de Servicios y Transacciones S.A. (BST)'s sixth expected issuance up to ARS 30 million , which will be due in 18 months, and to the seventh expected issuance up to of ARS 150 million , which will be due in 36 months, both under the ARS 500 million multicurrency MTN Debt Program. At the same time, Moody's assigned an A2.ar national scale local currency debt rating to the expected issuances. The outlook for all ratings is negative, following the negative outlook on the sovereign rating. The following ratings were assigned to BST's expected issuances: Sixth Expected Issuance up to ARS 30 million: B3 Global Local Currency Debt Rating, with negative outlook A2.ar Argentina National Scale Local Currency Debt Rating, with negative outlook Seventh Expected Issuance up to ARS 150 million: B3 Global Local Currency Debt Rating, with negative outlook A2.ar Argentina National Scale Local Currency Debt Rating, with negative outlook RATINGS RATIONALE Moody's explained that the local currency senior unsecured debt rating derives from BST's B3 global local currency deposit rating. Moody's also noted that seniority was taken into consideration in the assignment of the debt ratings. Banco de Servicios y Transacciones is headquartered in Buenos Aires , with assets of ARS 2,387 million and equity of ARS 156,62 million as of September, 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- German Firm Starts Gas Deliveries to Ukraine
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- Coca-Cola Soda Sales Lose Pop
- Miami Attorney Being Honored for Charity Work