A 19-year-old man was arrested and charged for allegedly lurking outside of pop star Selena Gomez's home in Los Angeles, officials said.
A family member inside the home called police Saturday morning after seeing a young man on the property, TMZ.com reported.
When police arrived, the suspect reportedly said he was trying to see Gomez in person. It was unclear whether the singer was home at the time.
The suspect was arrested at the scene and charged with trespassing, TMZ said.
Copyright 2014 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Hawaii is Genetically Engineered Crop Flash Point