The Capital Market Authority (CMA) gave the go-ahead for United International Transportation Co. to increase its capital from SAR 305,000,000 (30,500,000 shares) to SAR 406,666,670 (40,666,667 shares) through issuing 1-for-three bonus shares. Shareholders of record till the close of trading on the general meeting date will be entitled to this distribution. The meeting date will be unveiled later on.; All Rights Reserved - Mubasher Info
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista