It was underlined that the sector increased to render services by 22% and the growth of services, rendered to population, made up 21%.
The forecast on projects, implemented due to attraction of foreign direct investments and loans, and own resources of the enterprises of industry, was fulfilled with 213%.
Within the project on backup and expansion trunk, zonal and local networks, as well as modernization of subscriber networks based on FTTx architecture,
For storing frequently used data
Total speed of use of international information networks reached 10.3 Gbps in 2013, which rose 1.3 times compared to 2012. The tariffs for ISPs to access to international center for package communication rose by 26% year-on-year to
Total number of ports, installed to provide broadband internet (FTTx and xDSL), reached 575,000 at the end of 2013 compared to 378,000 at the beginning of 2013.
The growth of services in software sector made up 130.4% in 2013. Some 3,521 employees of regional and district administrations and 3,978 employees of state and economic bodies undergo training on ICT in 2013.
The session considered introduction of ICT in various areas. The heads of departments and branches of the committee, as well as enterprises were ordered to move to electronic form of issuing licenses and permissions, as well as submitting statistic reports.
The participants also put task to speed up number and quality of interactive services, expand number of broadband boards, increasing capacities of telecommunication devices, introduction of ICT in postal communication, dissemination of print mass media, etc.
The board of the Committee adopted necessary decisions on considered issues.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Nasdaq OMX Profits Soar in Q1
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- John Oliver Set for 'Last Week Tonight'