The universal leader in securing the Internet, Check Point®
With the aim to fetch cutting-edge security with scalable performance to data centers, telecommunications and cloud service providers, the 61000 is the industry s fastest security system, it I being formulated.
Furthermore, the SGM260 blade also doubles the 61000?s security power up to 33,000 SecurityPower Units (SPU).
While organizations often face the dilemma of having to choose security or speed, both protection and performance are equally critical to securing today s high-performance network environments, said
Key features of the SGM260 include: Unparalleled performance of up to 33,000 SPU; Up to 400 Gbps of firewall and up to 130 Gbps IPS throughput; Connection capacity of over 200 million concurrent connections; Enhanced large scale data center and private cloud connectivity with up to 60x10GbE and up to 8x40GbE port density; Smooth performance scaling process with zero downtime when adding SGM260 blades to existing 61000 chassis.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March