The universal leader in securing the Internet, Check Point®
With the aim to fetch cutting-edge security with scalable performance to data centers, telecommunications and cloud service providers, the 61000 is the industry s fastest security system, it I being formulated.
Furthermore, the SGM260 blade also doubles the 61000?s security power up to 33,000 SecurityPower Units (SPU).
While organizations often face the dilemma of having to choose security or speed, both protection and performance are equally critical to securing today s high-performance network environments, said
Key features of the SGM260 include: Unparalleled performance of up to 33,000 SPU; Up to 400 Gbps of firewall and up to 130 Gbps IPS throughput; Connection capacity of over 200 million concurrent connections; Enhanced large scale data center and private cloud connectivity with up to 60x10GbE and up to 8x40GbE port density; Smooth performance scaling process with zero downtime when adding SGM260 blades to existing 61000 chassis.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- PepsiCo Q1 Profits Rise on Snack Sales, Cost Cuts
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Poor Barbie Sales Drag on Mattel