The royal pound remains weak within the UD session after that it fell from a 2 1/2-year high against the dollar throughout the prior EU session as Bank of England Governor Mark Carney said the currency's strength may harm exports and pledged to keep down interest rates to support the economic recovery while that major pairs consolidated on technical movements. And accordingly these correctional movements pushed the EUR/USD pair to trade up around $1.3679 while recording the highest level of $1.3740 and lowest level of $1.3663 , knowing that the pair may incline but slightly as mixed signs are seen throughout the four-hour and one-hour momentum indicators. As for the British Pound, it is continuing its plunge to the downside driving the GBP/USD pair to trade around $1.6484 while recording the highest level of $1.6668 and lowest of $1.6479 and is most probably going to slip further to the downside as witnessed at several time scale within the stochastic oscialltor. Finally, as a result of mixed signs witnessed throughout the momentum indicators at different time charts the USD/JPY pair is consolidating around ¥102.20 while recording the highest level of ¥103.58 and lowest levels of ¥102.00.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign