KUWAIT , 25th Jan. 2014 /WAM/ -- Price of Kuwaiti crude oil dropped USD 25?1 settling at USD 36?103 per barrel in Friday's trades, compared to USD 61?104 pb the previous day, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation /KPC/ said on Saturday. On the international markets, forward deals for the American crude dropped, on Friday, due to mounting jitters resulting from slackness in China's economic growth and fall of US stocks amid negative indications about emerging economic markets, in addition to forecast slash of monetary incentives in the US, Kuwait News Agency /Kuna/ said. In the New York market, contracts of light crude fell to USD 64?96 pb, while those of Brent crudes in London rose to USD 88?107 pb.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules