During the 1990’s,
“Now Qualcomm seems to be taking some curious steps that appear to be headed back to the handset business once again. Recently they introduced their smartwatch called Toq, and now they are acquiring patents from Palm. Are they getting ready to jump back in and be a player in the handset space once again,” asks Tech analyst
“It is not a forgone conclusion, however
“So what’s going on? Is
“So the real question remains, what the heck is
Last year HP sold their Palm mobile operating system called webOS to
He offers comment to reporters and journalists on wireless, telecom, Internet, cable television, IPTV and other tech news stories.
Kagan is also known as a Tech Analyst, Wireless Analyst, Telecom Analyst and Principal Analyst.
Visit his website: at jeffKAGAN.com to learn more and for disclosures.
Twitter: Follow him at @jeffkagan
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/JeffKagan_IndustryAnalyst/Qualcomm-Palm-Toq/prweb11518533.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation