Catechins, a polyphenol found in green tea, can stop certain viruses from replicating. EGCG is one of the most well-known catechins. Many studies have shown the antiviral effect of EGCG, specifically against the Epstein Barr Virus. “EGCG inhibits EBV spontaneous lytic infection at the DNA, gene transcription and protein levels.” (See the journal Carcinogenesis from
Studies show that latent and active EBV infections can cause cancer. “In addition to the importance of EBV latent infection in carcinogenesis (triggering cancer), several retrospective and prospective investigations suggest that EBV lytic infection might also play a substantial role in pathogenesis (progression of the disease) (2).”
The good news is that green tea catechins, and specifically EGCG, are effective against cancers caused by the latent and active Epstein Barr virus. “Tea is one of the most widely consumed beverages worldwide. It contains polyphenols with antioxidant properties and has been associated with antitumor properties in many epidemiologic and preclinical studies. Green tea is produced from the non-fermented leaves of the plant Camellia sinensis, and has shown greater promise and efficacy against multiple types of cancer than black tea.” (See the journal Oral Oncology from
This is consistent with the results of a case study that showed Gene-Eden-VIR had an antitumor effect. “The results of this study show that the addition of Gene-Eden to chemotherapy may have participated in shrinking the tumor and in strengthening the immune system in a case with poor prognosis.” (See the journal Acta Oncologica from 2010) (4).
Besides causing various cancers, EBV causes infectious mononucleosis, and has a variety of nasty symptoms. “Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), also known as human herpesvirus 4, is a member of the herpes virus family. It is one of the most common human viruses. EBV is found all over the world. Most people get infected with EBV at some point in their lives. EBV spreads most commonly through bodily fluids, primarily saliva. Symptoms of EBV infection can include fatigue, fever, inflamed throat, swollen lymph nodes in the neck, enlarged spleen, swollen liver, and rash.” (See the CDC’s Webpage on EBV last updated on
“We recommend that people with an EBV infection take Gene-Eden-VIR. This natural supplement includes a green tea extract, and was recently proven to reduce symptoms of an Epstein Barr Virus infection in a post-marketing clinical study.” –
A study published on
To learn more about Gene-Eden-VIR, and EBV, visit http://gene-eden-kill-virus.com/EBV.php. All orders of Gene-Eden-VIR are completely confidential, and no information is shared or sold to any third party. Privacy is assured.
(1) Top 10 Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Green Tea. Published on
(2) (-)-Epigallocatechin-3-gallate inhibition of Epstein-Barr virus spontaneous lytic infection involves ERK1/2 and PI3-K/Akt signaling in EBV-positive cells. Published in
(3) (-)-Epigallocatechin-3-gallate inhibition of Epstein-Barr virus spontaneous lytic infection involves ERK1/2 and PI3-K/Akt signaling in EBV-positive cells. Published in
(4) Gene-Eden, a broad range, natural antiviral supplement, may shrink
tumors and strengthen the immune system. Published in 2010.
(5) CDC - About Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV)
(6) Gene-Eden-VIR Is Antiviral: Results of a Post Marketing Clinical Study. Published on
polyDNA is a biotechnology company that develops dietary supplements using the unique scientific method developed by Dr.
In addition to his unique scientific method, Dr. Polansky published the highly acclaimed scientific discovery, called Microcompetition with Foreign DNA. The discovery explains how foreign DNA fragments, and specifically, DNA of latent viruses, cause most major diseases.
polyDNA developed Gene-Eden-VIR, an antiviral natural remedy that helps the immune system kill latent viruses.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11511377.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- 'The Bachelor' Juan Pablo Picks His Love
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions