TUNIS (TAP) - The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) signed on Friday its first investment in the Tunisian financial sector, by providing a 40 million-euro -loan (about 88.8 million Tunisian dinars (MTD)) to the Tunisian-Kuwaiti Bank (BTK) for one-lending to micro, small and medium sized-enterprises (MSMEs), as posted on the EBRD's official website.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign