WASHINGTON , Jan. 24 -- The Commodity Futures Trading Commission issued the following news release: The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC or Commission) announces that on Monday, February 10, 2014 , the CFTC's Technology Advisory Committee (TAC) will hold a public meeting at the CFTC's headquarters in Washington, DC from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The TAC initially scheduled this meeting for January 21, 2014 , but it was postponed due to the inclement weather that closed the Federal Government. This meeting will focus on three issues related to 1) swap data reporting, 2) the Commission's concept release on automated trading environments, and 3) swap execution facilities. A complete agenda for the meeting will be available prior to the February 10th meeting. The TAC meeting will be open to the public with seating on a first-come, first-served basis. Audio of the meeting will be available via a listen-only conference call. After the meeting, a transcript of the meeting will be published through a link on the CFTC's website. All written submissions provided to the Commission in any form will also be published on the CFTC's website. Table omitted. Click here to view: http://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/pr6840-14 TNS 30FurigayJof-140125-4614187 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO