Baku, Azerbaijan , Jan.25 By Emil Ismayilov - Trend: On Jan. 20-24 , the average price on AZERI LT, exported from Azerbaijan via the Ceyhan , Batumi and Supsa ports to Italian Augusta port, was $111.32 per barrel or $1.45 more compared to the previous week. The maximum price for AZERI LT was $111.94 per barrel. The minimum price was $110.32 per barrel. The average price on Urals (Ex-Novo) exported from Azerbaijan via the Novorossiysk port was $104.13 per barrel or $1.52 more compared to the previous week. The maximum price for Urals was $104.69 per barrel and the minimum - $102.94 per barrel. Urals' density is 32 degrees API with a sulfur content up to 1.3 percent. The oil grade's specifications vary when sold depending on its high/low-quality content. The average price on Brent Dated was $109.61 per barrel or $1.59 more compared to the previous week. The maximum price on Brent was $110.2 per barrel and the minimum - $108.63 . translated by NH ??????????????? ? ??? ? Twitter @www_Trend_Az
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?