Avanza Solutions signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Multinet announcing collaboration on delivering Cloud Services together. Avanzaís cutting-edge banking and business software will be offered as a service ( SaaS ) on Multinetís infrastructure. This strategic alliance will help Avanza Solutions to provide convenient value-added cloud services, ultimately bringing greater efficiency and smarter experience to the clients, hosted on Mulinetís reliable data centers. The Memorandum of Understanding on the delivery of Cloud Services was signed by Mahmood Kapurwala (CEO, Avanza Solutions) and Adnan Asdar (CEO and Executive Director, Multinet Pakistan) in the presence of other senior officials from both companies. Advanced IT solutions offer cost-conscious organisations many monetary and operational advantages, while enabling them to conduct their business in an easier and smarter manner. Cloud-based IT services, especially Software as a Service ( SaaS ) model, are means of delivering software solutions over the Internet as a service. That is, instead of installing and maintaining the software, one can simply access it via the Internet without indulging into complex software and hardware management.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock