WUHAN , January 24 , SinoCast -- Wuhan Tianyu Information Industry Co., Ltd. (SZSE: 300205) predicted net profit attributable to shareholders between CNY 80 million and CNY 89.5 million in 2013, rising 101% to 124% from a year earlier, when the figure reached CNY 39.9026 million . The company ascribed the satisfactory performance to bigger sales volume and revenue from electronic payment smart cards. Non-recurring profit and loss varied from CNY 6.5 million to CNY 11 million , resulting from government subsidy and consolidation of a new subsidiary.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation