ITHACA, N.Y. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Tompkins Financial Corporation (TMP – NYSE MKT LLC ) Tompkins Financial Corporation announced today that its Board of Directors approved payment of a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.40 per share, payable on February 14, 2014 , to common shareholders of record on February 3, 2014 . Tompkins Financial Corporation is a financial services company serving the Central, Western, and Hudson Valley regions of New York and the Southeastern region of Pennsylvania . Headquartered in Ithaca, NY , Tompkins Financial is parent to Tompkins Trust Company , The Bank of Castile , Mahopac Bank , VIST Bank , Tompkins Insurance Agencies, Inc. , and offers wealth management services through Tompkins Financial Advisors . For more information on Tompkins Financial , visit www.tompkinsfinancial.com . Tompkins Financial Corporation Stephen S. Romaine , President & CEO Francis M. Fetsko , CFO & COO 888-503-5753 Source: Tompkins Financial Corporation
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock